And check out all our scripts and resources for drama for English learners
Want to work with drama, plays, and scripts in the classroom, but not sure where to start?
The Drama Book: Lesson Plans, Activities, and Scripts for English-Language Learners by Alice Savage has everything you need to start using plays and drama activities in the classroom. Even if you’ve never done drama before.
- playing drama and pronunciation games
- performing monologues
- organizing roleplays simulations and improvisation activities
- exploring pragmatics thorough sketches and skits
- producing readers theater performances and podcasts
- teaching vocabulary and grammar with a play
- staging a one-act play
- writing and workshopping a script
- introducing academic content
- assessing and giving feedback
And 10 original photocopiable scripts that let you put the lessons into practice immediately.