$3.00 – $10.00 incl tax
Expecto Language Learning
This book of innovative and original lesson plans that are quick and easy to use is your new magic weapon! Perfect for new teachers who wants to break away from the textbook. But even an experienced teacher will love this low-prep guide to incorporating art, storytelling, and drama to the classroom!
Buy wherever you buy books or ebooks, including the following affiliate bookstores:
Or get it direct from us below. Contact us directly for bulk orders or class sets.
This book of innovative and original low-prep EFL activities that get students learning in creative ways is your new magic weapon! Perfect for new teachers who wants to break away from the textbook or an experienced teacher looking for ways to incorporate art, storytelling, and drama to the classroom! Creative teaching activities are perfect for engaging students, creating a safe and fun classroom community, and getting them communicating in natural ways!
Engage your EFL students with these creative low-prep activities such as:
- Book Genres Roleplay: Students create a story in a genre, exploring what makes a story fantasy, or sci-fi, or mystery, or any other genre!
- How Do I Make That? Discuss food and cooking methods, and dive into the nuances of vocabulary to discuss how we prepare food
- Heroes: What is a hero? What jobs are heroic? What jobs do we need in society?
- Memes: What makes a meme funny? Can students create their own memes?
- Improv Storytelling: an award-winning activity that makes even your shyest or least creative student, a story-telling superstar!
Designed with Cristian’s college and young adult students in mind, and aligned to CELTA standards, but easily adaptable for younger learners! The creative teaching activities in Instant EFL Lesson Plans will transform your teaching and inspire your students!
Download a sample of Instant EFL Lesson Plans by Cristian Spiteri. Or check out a whole free lesson plan
And browse all our Teacher Resource Books at our Teacher Tools Page.
|Dimensions||10 × 7 × .1875 in|
7 x 10 inches
20 May 2019