The Drama Book: activities, games, scripts and lesson plans for the ESOL classroom by Alice Savage, Foreword by Ken Wilson, coming soon!
Ever wanted to work with drama, plays, and scripts in the classroom, but not sure where to start?
- playing drama and pronunciation games
- performing monologues
- organizing roleplays simulations and improvisation activities
- exploring pragmatics thorough sketches and skits
- producing readers theater performances and podcasts
- teaching vocabulary and grammar with a play
- staging a one-act play
- writing and workshopping a script
- introducing academic content
- assessing and giving feedback
And 10 original photocopiable scripts that let you put the lessons into practice immediately.